I am currently looking for a few models ages newborn through 6 for in-studio photo shoots during the month of December.
Please e-mail me for details.
Monthly Archives: October 2008
With plans for the grand opening of my indoor studio set for December 1st, I’ve already started taking appointments for winter sessions! Although I will be moving into my very own studio on November 15th, it won’t officially be open for business until December 1st. I am, however, still taking appointments for outdoor sessions, and will continue to do so even after the studio opens.
What will the new studio means for me and my clients? Here are just a few things:
- you can still schedule an outdoor session at any time and will have the same beautiful 10-acres on which to take your photographs;
- we will now have the option of indoor AND outdoor portraits during your session, which means more options and flexibility for everyone;
- the new studio will have a large shooting room, lounge area, bathroom, snack area with fully-stocked refrigerator, and two full changing rooms. You are welcome to use any of the facilities in the studio during either your outdoor or indoor session;
- the indoor studio means I will be able to shoot year-round as well as provide a more controlled and comfortable space for my maternity and newborn clients;
- although I don’t photograph weddings (sorry ladies), I will be able to accommodate brides and grooms for their pre-wedding outdoor/indoor portraits;
- you can take advantage of my top-secret, to-be-revealed later, Grand Opening special during the month of December!
Phew…I think that about covers it. More information to come, including photos.